Kids Dot Art Classes w/Anjali 8 week program
Weekly Dot Paint Program - Explore a variety of different mediums with Ms. Anjali.
Eight Week Program! $200 includes all supplies. Choose from Mon. or Wed. classes - 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Acrylic painting textures - Learn the art of creating beautiful textures with acrylic paints and daily common household items
- Warli Art - Come and learn the tribal folk art of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Warli is all about lines and symbols, the colors and festivities of the common man.
- Mandala Art and dotting - The art of dots and symmetry. The art of meditation. Come and create mandalas in your own style.
- Madhubani Art - Madhubani art (or Mithila painting) is practiced in the Mithila region of the Indian subcontinent. Painting is done with fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks, etc. Using natural dyes and pigments, and is characterised by eye-catching geometrical patterns.
*Kids Emergency Form must be completed online with registration.
* indicates a required field