Art Camp - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
$400 -Open to kids 8-14 years old (kids are broken into age groups)
After Care is available from 3-6 pm daily.
During a typical week of Art Camp, campers will explore a variety of art mediums including:
- Painting using acrylics, tempera sticks or watercolors
- Drawing using oil pastels, colored pencils, gel pens or graphite pencils
- Paper crafting using magazines, scrapbooking paper, tissue paper or chipboard
- Getting messy with Paper Mache, mod podge, or clay
- Then there are textiles to play with, using yarn, fabric & ribbon
- Ink, mono printing, tie dye & much, much more!
Pizza Lunch option available Mon. Wed. & Friday. $11, includes 2 slices & a water bottle .
Mini Melts Ice Cream is available for purchase as a treat! Purchase at the time of registration $6 per cup or $26 for 5 days.
Purchase additional water bottles at camp for $1 per bottle, cash.
You must complete a Kids Emergency Form with registration. Click here to access the form. https://www.scrapunj.com/childs-emergency-form.html
If your child carries and epi pen, please complete the medical form. Click here to access the form. https://www.scrapunj.com/uploads/1/1/7/2/117223345/aap_allergy_and_anaphylaxis_emergency_plan.pdf